Riocan Real Estate Investment sells C$250 mln debt-term sheet
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Riocan Real Estate Investment Trust on Monday sold C$250 million ($243 million) of five-year senior unsecured debentures, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.87 percent debentures, due March 5, 2018, were priced at 100.264 to yield 2.813 percent or 140 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The bookrunning managers of the sale were the investment dealer arms of Royal Bank of Canada and Toronto-Dominion Bank.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner