Sinopec to buy Chesapeake's Mississippi Lime stake - source
Feb 25 (Reuters) - China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec) , Asia's largest refiner, will buy a 50 percent stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp's Mississippi Lime oil and gas assets in Oklahoma and Kansas for $1.02 billion, a company source told Reuters.
Chesapeake, the second-largest gas producer in the United States, has about 2.1 million net acres of leasehold in Mississippi Lime.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident