Sinopec to buy Chesapeake's Mississippi Lime stake - source
Feb 25 (Reuters) - China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec) , Asia's largest refiner, will buy a 50 percent stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp's Mississippi Lime oil and gas assets in Oklahoma and Kansas for $1.02 billion, a company source told Reuters.
Chesapeake, the second-largest gas producer in the United States, has about 2.1 million net acres of leasehold in Mississippi Lime.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter