Sinopec to buy Chesapeake's Mississippi Lime stake - source
Feb 25 (Reuters) - China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec) , Asia's largest refiner, will buy a 50 percent stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp's Mississippi Lime oil and gas assets in Oklahoma and Kansas for $1.02 billion, a company source told Reuters.
Chesapeake, the second-largest gas producer in the United States, has about 2.1 million net acres of leasehold in Mississippi Lime.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |