- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
STXNEWS LATAM-Batista maintains plan to delist coal company CCX
Brazilian billionaire Eike Batista is going ahead with plans to delist coal mining company CCX by buying back outstanding shares at a maximum price of 4.31 reais each, according to a filing on Monday.
The company, whose operations are focused on Colombia, said an appraisal report valued its shares below that price, however, at between 3.83 and 4.24 reais. The stock, which went public in May 2012, closed at 3.65 reais on Friday and has recently been trading below 3.7 reais.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this