- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
Telefonica Brasil earnings beat forecasts; EBITDA rises
SAO PAULO |
SAO PAULO Feb 25 (Reuters) - Brazilian phone company Telefonica Brasil SA said on Monday that its fourth-quarter net income was little changed from a year earlier, edging up to 1.474 billion reais ($748 million).
Earnings beat an average forecast of 1.1 billion reais in a Reuters poll of six analysts.
The Brazilian unit of Spain's Telefonica said earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization rose 17 percent to 3.854 billion reais, well above a forecast of 3.0 billion reais.
($1 = 1.97 Brazilian reais) (Reporting by Alberto Alerigi Jr. and Brad Haynes; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this