Telefonica Brasil says sustainable cost cuts helped profit margins
SAO PAULO Feb 25 (Reuters) - Brazilian phone company Telefonica Brasil SA negotiated contracts in the fourth quarter leading to sustainable cost reductions that helped profit margins, Controller Cristiane Barretto Sales told analysts on Monday during a call to discuss earnings.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee