Dendreon posts fourth-quarter loss versus year-ago profit
(Reuters) - Dendreon Corp (DNDN.O) reported a quarterly loss versus a year-ago profit on Monday as revenue fell and restructuring costs weighed on the biotechnology company.
The fourth-quarter loss was $38.7 million, or 26 cents per share, compared with a profit of $38.1 million, or 26 cents per share.
Excluding items, the loss was 26 cents per share. On that basis, analysts on average were expecting a loss of 56 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Quarterly revenue fell to $85.5 million from $202.1 million a year ago.
(Reporting by Debra Sherman; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe and Maureen Bavdek)
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute