Dendreon posts fourth-quarter loss versus year-ago profit
(Reuters) - Dendreon Corp (DNDN.O) reported a quarterly loss versus a year-ago profit on Monday as revenue fell and restructuring costs weighed on the biotechnology company.
The fourth-quarter loss was $38.7 million, or 26 cents per share, compared with a profit of $38.1 million, or 26 cents per share.
Excluding items, the loss was 26 cents per share. On that basis, analysts on average were expecting a loss of 56 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Quarterly revenue fell to $85.5 million from $202.1 million a year ago.
(Reporting by Debra Sherman; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe and Maureen Bavdek)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image