Wirecard, Vodafone form mobile payment partnership
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German payment systems provider Wirecard said on Monday it had been chosen by Vodafone to introduce the British mobile operator's mobile payment system.
The Vodafone payment service will be rolled out internationally from this year, Wirecard said in a statement.
(Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea