- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke spurs stock volatility, dollar gains |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
Alstom wins offshore grid connection contract
PARIS Feb 26 (Reuters) - Alstom said it won a contract from European cross-border transmission grid operator TenneT to connect North Sea wind farms to the mainland supergrid in a project with an investment volume of more than 1 billion euros ($1.32 billion).
"As the general contractor for TenneT, Alstom will supply and construct both the onshore and offshore converter stations as well as the connecting cable systems for DolWin3," Alstom said in a statement on Tuesday. ($1 = 0.7567 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Dominique Vidalon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this