AMC Networks posts higher quarterly revenue
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Cable network AMC Networks Inc, which airs popular shows such as "The Walking Dead" and "Mad Men," reported higher quarterly revenue on a 16 percent rise in advertising sales.
Net income fell to $15.2 million, or 21 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $29.5 million, or 41 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8 percent to $366.7 million. Advertising revenue rose 16 percent to $157 million.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |