AMC Networks posts higher quarterly revenue
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Cable network AMC Networks Inc, which airs popular shows such as "The Walking Dead" and "Mad Men," reported higher quarterly revenue on a 16 percent rise in advertising sales.
Net income fell to $15.2 million, or 21 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $29.5 million, or 41 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8 percent to $366.7 million. Advertising revenue rose 16 percent to $157 million.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |