AMC Networks posts higher quarterly revenue
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Cable network AMC Networks Inc, which airs popular shows such as "The Walking Dead" and "Mad Men," reported higher quarterly revenue on a 16 percent rise in advertising sales.
Net income fell to $15.2 million, or 21 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $29.5 million, or 41 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8 percent to $366.7 million. Advertising revenue rose 16 percent to $157 million.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data