AutoZone profit rises on lower costs
Feb 26 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc, the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported a 5.6 percent rise in quarterly profit as the company spent less on parts it bought.
Net income rose to $176.2 million, or $4.78 per share, in the second quarter, from $166.9 million, or $4.15 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 3 percent to $1.86 billion.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image