Avago Technologies CFO resigns
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Avago Technologies Ltd said Chief Financial Officer Douglas Bettinger resigned to pursue another opportunity.
Anthony Maslowski, the company's vice president and corporate controller, will be the CFO in the interim, Avago said in a statement.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'