- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Wall St. drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus |
- Tropical Storm Barry forms in the southern Gulf of Mexico -NHC
BofA says Olivier Thiriet joins as head of Asia Pacific Equities -memo
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Feb 26 (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch has poached Olivier Thiriet from Credit Suisse to be its new head of equities for the Asia Pacific region, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
Thiriet was chief executive and president of Credit Suisse's Japan unit and head of Asia Pacific cash equities.
He replaces Peter MacDonald, who will move to London in April to be vice chairman of international equities.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this