BofA says Olivier Thiriet joins as head of Asia Pacific Equities -memo
HONG KONG Feb 26 (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch has poached Olivier Thiriet from Credit Suisse to be its new head of equities for the Asia Pacific region, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
Thiriet was chief executive and president of Credit Suisse's Japan unit and head of Asia Pacific cash equities.
He replaces Peter MacDonald, who will move to London in April to be vice chairman of international equities.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter