Brazil's global debt offer to hinge on market volatility-official
BRASILIA Feb 26 (Reuters) - The timing of Brazil's next sale of global bonds will depend on lower volatility in international markets, Treasury chief Arno Augustin said on Tuesday.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections