Brazil's global debt offer to hinge on market volatility-official
BRASILIA Feb 26 (Reuters) - The timing of Brazil's next sale of global bonds will depend on lower volatility in international markets, Treasury chief Arno Augustin said on Tuesday.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official