Brazil's global debt offer to hinge on market volatility-official
BRASILIA Feb 26 (Reuters) - The timing of Brazil's next sale of global bonds will depend on lower volatility in international markets, Treasury chief Arno Augustin said on Tuesday.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine