Brazil's global debt offer to hinge on market volatility-official
BRASILIA Feb 26 (Reuters) - The timing of Brazil's next sale of global bonds will depend on lower volatility in international markets, Treasury chief Arno Augustin said on Tuesday.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park