Brazil's global debt offer to hinge on market volatility-official
BRASILIA Feb 26 (Reuters) - The timing of Brazil's next sale of global bonds will depend on lower volatility in international markets, Treasury chief Arno Augustin said on Tuesday.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data