Accuray Incorporated to Speak at Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130226:nPnSF66237 SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), announced today that its management is scheduled to present at the Cowen and Company Annual Healthcare Conference in Boston on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 9:20 a.m. EST/6:20 a.m. PST. A live webcast of the presentations will be available online from the Investor Relations page of the Company's website at http://www.accuray.com/investors. The webcast replay of the presentation will begin approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live presentation and will be available for approximately 30 days. About Accuray Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells personalized, innovative treatment solutions that set the standard of care with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company's leading-edge technologies deliver the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com. SOURCE Accuray Incorporated Investor Contact, Tom Rathjen, Vice President, Investor Relations, +1-408-789-4458, email@example.com, Media Contact, Rebecca Phillips, Corporate Communications, +1-408-789-4234, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter