Deutsche Bank April special meeting will discuss AGM resolutions
BERLIN Feb 26 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank has convened a special general meeting for April 11 to confirm the contested resolutions of the 2012 annual general meeting (AGM), the German lender said on Tuesday.
Deutsche Bank also said it will postpone publication of its 2012 annual report until mid-April. (Reporting by Andreas Cremer; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Search under way at New York building collapse, trains halted