DreamWorks posts quarterly loss as "Guardians" movie disappoints
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Movie studio DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc reported a quarterly loss, hurt by a weak box-office performance for "Rise of the Guardians", an animated adventure fantasy featuring the voices of Alec Baldwin, Hugh Jackman and Jude Law.
The net loss was $82.7 million, or 98 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a profit of $24.3 million, or 29 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 21 percent to $264.7 million.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video