Brent crude settles at $112.71, down $1.73
NEW YORK Feb 26 (Reuters) - Brent crude oil futures fell $1.73, or 1.51 percent, to settle at $112.71 a barrel on Tuesday as inconclusive Italian election results revived investor concerns about instability in the euro zone and threatened the outlook for fuel demand.
The contract traded between $112.41 and $114.34 during the session. (Reporting by Gabriel Debenedetti; Editing by Dale Hudson)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data