FINRA to appeal ruling on Charles Schwab class-action ban
Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Wall Street's industry-funded regulator, said on Tuesday that it is in the process of filing an appeal on a ruling last week that allowed retail brokerage Charles Schwab Corp's requirement that customers sign a class-action waiver.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin