FINRA to appeal ruling on Charles Schwab class-action ban
Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Wall Street's industry-funded regulator, said on Tuesday that it is in the process of filing an appeal on a ruling last week that allowed retail brokerage Charles Schwab Corp's requirement that customers sign a class-action waiver.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee