FINRA to appeal ruling on Charles Schwab class-action ban
Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Wall Street's industry-funded regulator, said on Tuesday that it is in the process of filing an appeal on a ruling last week that allowed retail brokerage Charles Schwab Corp's requirement that customers sign a class-action waiver.
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |