Fresenius hikes dividend in new payout policy
FRANKFURT Feb 26 (Reuters) - German diversified healthcare group Fresenius SE & Co. proposed a dividend slightly above expectations, saying it had put in place a new payout policy linked to adjusted earnings per share growth.
The company said it would pay 1.1 euros ($1.45) per share, a touch above the 1.07 euros expected on average in a Reuters poll.
Adjusted net income in 2012 rose 22 percent to 938 million euros, ahead of the average estimate of 930 million euros in a Reuters poll.
($1 = 0.7567 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport