India's HDFC plans to raise min 5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Feb 26 (Reuters) - Housing Development Finance Corp , India's biggest mortgage lender, plans to raise at least 5 billion rupees ($92.78 million) through three-year bonds at 9.35 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said.
Axis Bank is the sole arranger for the bond sale, said the source. ($1 = 53.8900 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand