India's HDFC plans to raise min 5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Feb 26 (Reuters) - Housing Development Finance Corp , India's biggest mortgage lender, plans to raise at least 5 billion rupees ($92.78 million) through three-year bonds at 9.35 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said.
Axis Bank is the sole arranger for the bond sale, said the source. ($1 = 53.8900 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |