India's HDFC plans to raise min 5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Feb 26 (Reuters) - Housing Development Finance Corp , India's biggest mortgage lender, plans to raise at least 5 billion rupees ($92.78 million) through three-year bonds at 9.35 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said.
Axis Bank is the sole arranger for the bond sale, said the source. ($1 = 53.8900 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note