India's HDFC plans to raise min 5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Feb 26 (Reuters) - Housing Development Finance Corp , India's biggest mortgage lender, plans to raise at least 5 billion rupees ($92.78 million) through three-year bonds at 9.35 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said.
Axis Bank is the sole arranger for the bond sale, said the source. ($1 = 53.8900 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter