Mexican broadcaster Televisa posts higher 4th-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 25 (Reuters) - Mexican broadcaster Grupo Televisa on Monday reported a 20 percent higher fourth-quarter profit.
The company said profit rose to 3.105 billion pesos ($241 mln from 2.586 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |