Mexican broadcaster Televisa posts higher 4th-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 25 (Reuters) - Mexican broadcaster Grupo Televisa on Monday reported a 20 percent higher fourth-quarter profit.
The company said profit rose to 3.105 billion pesos ($241 mln from 2.586 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat