BRIEF-Home Depot CFO says does not expect housing market to fully recover in 2013
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Home Depot Inc : * CEO: "an encouraging sign in the fourth quarter was that sales to our pro
customers grew on par with sales to consumers" * CEO company's dot-com business had a "strong" holiday season * Rpt-home depot ceo: company's dot-com business had a "strong" holiday
season * CEO on housing market: "the path to recovery will resemble a gradual thawing
process" * Merchandising chief says average ticket rose 5.6 percent in Q4 * CFO sees the U.S. housing market contributing 100 basis points of same-store
sales rise in 2013 * CFO: "while recovering, we do not believe the housing market will fully
recover in 2013"
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking