Houlihan Lokey hires new M&A banker
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Investment bank Houlihan Lokey said on Tuesday that it hired a new banker, Lyle Wilpon, expanding its mergers and acquisitions group. Wilpon most recently oversaw middle market M&A at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. In the new position, Wilpon is serving as a managing director, based in New York. He reports to Steven Tishman, global head of the mergers and acquisitions group.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data