Houlihan Lokey hires new M&A banker
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Investment bank Houlihan Lokey said on Tuesday that it hired a new banker, Lyle Wilpon, expanding its mergers and acquisitions group. Wilpon most recently oversaw middle market M&A at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. In the new position, Wilpon is serving as a managing director, based in New York. He reports to Steven Tishman, global head of the mergers and acquisitions group.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image