Houlihan Lokey hires new M&A banker
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Investment bank Houlihan Lokey said on Tuesday that it hired a new banker, Lyle Wilpon, expanding its mergers and acquisitions group. Wilpon most recently oversaw middle market M&A at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. In the new position, Wilpon is serving as a managing director, based in New York. He reports to Steven Tishman, global head of the mergers and acquisitions group.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |