Houlihan Lokey hires new M&A banker
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Investment bank Houlihan Lokey said on Tuesday that it hired a new banker, Lyle Wilpon, expanding its mergers and acquisitions group. Wilpon most recently oversaw middle market M&A at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. In the new position, Wilpon is serving as a managing director, based in New York. He reports to Steven Tishman, global head of the mergers and acquisitions group.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria