REG-Commerzbank AG: Post Stabilisation - PBB €500mil 0.875% 2017
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Post-stabilisation notice 26th February, 2013 Not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG €500,000,000 0.875%. Mortgage Pfandbrief due 30 January 2017 Launched off the issuer's EMTN Programme Stabilisation Notice Commerzbank AG (contact: Ian Turner; telephone: 44-207-475-1817) hereby gives notice that no stabilisation (in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2273/2003) was undertaken by the Stabilising Manager(s) in relation to the offer of the following securities. Issuer: Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG Guarantor (if any): n/a ISIN: DE000A1RFEY7 Aggregate nominal amount: € 500,000,000 Description: €500mil 0.875% Hypotheken due 30 January 2017 Stabilisation Manager (s): Coordinating Stabilsation Manager: Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft Stabilisation Managers Barclays Bank plc BNP Paribas NORD/LB UniCredit This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of the Issuer in any jurisdiction. This announcement is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. END
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |