REG-Commerzbank AG: Post Stabilisation Terra Boligkreditt €1bn 2.125% 2023
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Post-stabilisation notice 26th February, 2013 Not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. Terra Boligkreditt A.S. €1,000,000,000 2.125%. Fixed Rate Norwegian Covered Bonds due 30 January 2023 Launched off the issuer's EMTN Programme Stabilisation Notice Commerzbank AG (contact: Ian Turner; telephone: 44-207-475-1817) hereby gives notice that no stabilisation (in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2273/2003) was undertaken by the Stabilising Manager(s) in relation to the offer of the following securities. Issuer: Terra Boligkreditt A.S. Guarantor (if any): n/a ISIN: XS0881369770 Aggregate nominal amount: € 1,000,000,000 Description: €1bn 2.125% Covered Bonds due 30 January 2023, payment date 30January 2013 Stabilisation Manager (s): Coordinating Stabilsation Manager: Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft Stabilisation Managers BNP Paribas Natixis UniCredit This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of the Issuer in any jurisdiction. This announcement is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. END
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |