Allstate to Present at Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130226:nPnCG66677 NORTHBROOK, Ill., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL), the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer, announced that Robert Block, Allstate's senior vice president of investor relations, will present at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference at 10:25 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 5. The conference is being held at JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Fla. An audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at www.allstateinvestors.com. For those unable to hear the live event, a webcast replay will be posted on the investor relations and executive speeches sections of the company's website shortly after the presentation ends. The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer, serving approximately 16 million households through its Allstate, Encompass, Esurance and Answer Financial brand names and Allstate Financial business segment. Allstate branded insurance products (auto, home, life and retirement) and services are offered through Allstate agencies, independent agencies, and Allstate exclusive financial representatives, as well as via www.allstate.com, www.allstate.com/financial and 1-800 Allstate®, and are widely known through the slogan "You're In Good Hands With Allstate®." SOURCE The Allstate Corporation Maryellen Thielen, +1-847-402-5600
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data