Commercial real estate lender iStar posts wider loss
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Commercial real estate lender iStar Financial Inc reported a seventh straight quarterly loss as it spends far more to service its debt than it earns from loans and leases.
Net loss attributable to shareholders widened to $87.4 million, or $1.04 per share, from $35.2 million, or 43 cents per share, a year earlier.
The commercial real estate lender has been repaying and refinancing its high-cost debt.
It had $4.69 billion in net debt at the end of the quarter, down from the $7.35 billion it had three years ago, when it flagged 'going concern' worries.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data