BRIEF-JPMorgan Chase says headcount to fall by around 4,000 company-wide in 2013
Feb 26 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * Says headcount will fall by around 4,000 company-wide in 2013 * Says aims to cut expenses by $1 billion in 2013 * Says it expects to have $28 billion cumulative excess capital in 2014 * Says net exposure to peripheral Europe as of December 31 was $13.8 billion * Spokeswoman says 3,000 to 4,000 jobs to be cut in consumer banking, mainly
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East