BRIEF-JPMorgan Chase consumer exec says housing market continues to improve slowly
Feb 26 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * Consumer exec says housing market continues to improve slowly * JPMorgan's Gordon Smith, head of consumer bank unit, speaks at investor
conference * JPMorgan plans to add 100 branches each year says branch chief Ryan McInerney * Staff per branch to decline 20 percent by 2015 through attrition: exec * JPMorgan mortgage exec says bank will consider selling nonperforming home
loans * JPMorgan mortgage exec Kevin Watters: "Worst is behind US"
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'