BRIEF-JPMorgan investment banking exec says market structure regulations could reduce revenue by $2-3 billion
Feb 26 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * JPMorgan investment banking exec says market structure regulations could
reduce revenue by $2-3 billion * JPMorgan execs speaking at investor day conference * JPMorgan investment bank exec says bank will spend $150 million on combining
tech operations to save $365 million per year by 2015
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'