BRIEF-JPMorgan Chase CEO Dimon: acquisitions are "off the table" while dealing with new regulations
Feb 26 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * CEO Dimon: acquisitions are "off the table" while dealing with new
regulations * JPMorgan CEO: 'hope to raise the dividend every year' * Jpmorgan's Dimon predicts 'all banks will have too much capital' in 2.5 years * Jpmorgan's Dimon: buybacks could appeal at 'couple of bucks' above $45 per
share * JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon continues speaking at investor conference
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'