Kinder's Express oil line not apportioned in March
CALGARY, Alberta Feb 26 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP said on Tuesday it would not need to ration space on its Express oil pipeline to Wyoming from Alberta in March, as nominations came in below the line's available capacity. Kinder Morgan said nominations for the pipeline totaled 213,700 barrels a day, 66,300 below capacity. The Guernsey, Wyoming, to Wood River, Illinois, segment of the adjoining Platte pipeline system was oversubscribed, however. The new shipper category was apportioned by 88 percent for March, the company said.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll