Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($486.07 million) of bonds from up to eight outstanding bond issues in a cash management repurchase operation on March 5.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |