Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($486.07 million) of bonds from up to eight outstanding bond issues in a cash management repurchase operation on March 5.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |