Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($486.07 million) of bonds from up to eight outstanding bond issues in a cash management repurchase operation on March 5.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source