Bank of Canada to auction C$2.8 bln of 34-day T-bills
TORONTO Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to auction C$2.8 billion ($2.73 billion) in 34-day treasury bills on Feb. 27.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source