Bank of Canada to auction C$2.8 bln of 34-day T-bills
TORONTO Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to auction C$2.8 billion ($2.73 billion) in 34-day treasury bills on Feb. 27.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |