- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
Euro/dollar skids to nearly 7-week low on Italy vote concerns
TOKYO Feb 26 (Reuters) - The euro skidded to an almost seven-week low against the dollar in Asia on Tuesday, after political uncertainty following an Italian election rekindled fears about the euro zone's debt crisis.
The euro fell as far as $1.3042, its lowest since Jan. 10.
Italy's centre left won the lower house as widely expected, but projections by Italian media indicate no party or coalition will be able to form a majority in the upper house, or Senate.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this