Hong Kong shares to open down 0.8 pct at 2013 low
HONG KONG Feb 26 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Tuesday at their lowest level so far in 2013, as weakness in the financial and property sectors and gains in defensive counters pointed to risk aversion among investors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.8 percent at 22,640 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 1 percent.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |