Hong Kong shares to open down 0.8 pct at 2013 low
HONG KONG Feb 26 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Tuesday at their lowest level so far in 2013, as weakness in the financial and property sectors and gains in defensive counters pointed to risk aversion among investors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.8 percent at 22,640 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 1 percent.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |