Hong Kong shares to open down 0.8 pct at 2013 low
HONG KONG Feb 26 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Tuesday at their lowest level so far in 2013, as weakness in the financial and property sectors and gains in defensive counters pointed to risk aversion among investors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.8 percent at 22,640 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 1 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone