Seoul shares fall to one-week low; Samsung Life sags
SEOUL Feb 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares slipped for a second day on Tuesday as investors braced for prolonged political uncertainty after an election in Italy where no group won enough votes to form a government.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 0.5 percent to close at 2,000.01 points, the lowest in a week.
Samsung Life Insurance, the country's top insurer, fell 3.3 percent. (Reporting by Somang Yang; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks