Seoul shares fall to one-week low; Samsung Life sags
SEOUL Feb 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares slipped for a second day on Tuesday as investors braced for prolonged political uncertainty after an election in Italy where no group won enough votes to form a government.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 0.5 percent to close at 2,000.01 points, the lowest in a week.
Samsung Life Insurance, the country's top insurer, fell 3.3 percent. (Reporting by Somang Yang; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat