Lockheed Martin Chief Financial Officer To Speak At J.P. Morgan Investor Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130226:nPnPH66668 BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will webcast live a presentation by Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Bruce Tanner at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation & Defense Conference on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 from 11:10 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. Eastern Time. Access to the webcast is available at: http://www.lockheedmartin.com/investor. An audio replay will be available for two weeks following the presentation. Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 120,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2012 were $47.2 billion. For additional information, visit our website: http://www.lockheedmartin.com SOURCE Lockheed Martin Media: Jennifer Allen, +1-301-897-6308, firstname.lastname@example.org; Investor Relations: Jerry Kircher, vice president, Investor Relations, +1-301-897-6584, email@example.com or Greg Gardner, director, Investor Relations, +1-301-897-6455, firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |