MetroPCS net profit falls
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Mobile phone service provider MetroPCS Communications Inc's quarterly net profit fell 65 percent.
Net income fell to $31.7 million, or 9 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $91.3 million, or 25 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company, which is in the process of being acquired by Deutsche Telekom AG unit T-Mobile USA, earned 11 cents per share.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet