MetroPCS net profit falls
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Mobile phone service provider MetroPCS Communications Inc's quarterly net profit fell 65 percent.
Net income fell to $31.7 million, or 9 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $91.3 million, or 25 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company, which is in the process of being acquired by Deutsche Telekom AG unit T-Mobile USA, earned 11 cents per share.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls