MetroPCS net profit falls
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Mobile phone service provider MetroPCS Communications Inc's quarterly net profit fell 65 percent.
Net income fell to $31.7 million, or 9 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $91.3 million, or 25 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company, which is in the process of being acquired by Deutsche Telekom AG unit T-Mobile USA, earned 11 cents per share.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'