Mexico's Homex reports fourth-quarter loss
MEXICO CITY Feb 26 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Homex on Tuesday reported a fourth-quarter loss.
The company reported a loss of 206.43 million pesos ($16 million) compared to a profit of 61.04 million pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |