Mizuho aims to increase net profit by 10 pct in 3 years
TOKYO Feb 26 (Reuters) - Mizuho Financial Group, Japan's second-largest lender by assets, said it was aiming for 550 billion yen ($5.9 billion) in net profit for the year ending in March 2016, up 10 percent from the 500 billion yen it has forecast for the current financial year. ($1 = 93.8000 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Taiga Uranaka; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking