Monsanto says puts off Roundup Ready royalties in Brazil
SAO PAULO Feb 26 (Reuters) - Giant agribusiness company Monsanto Co said in a statement on Tuesday it will delay collecting royalties on its Roundup Ready soybean technology in Brazil until a patent dispute is resolved in the local courts.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources