TiVo revenue rises on higher subscriptions
(Reuters) - Digital video recorder pioneer TiVo Inc reported a higher quarterly revenue as its subscription base expanded.
Net loss was $15.8 million, or 13 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a profit of $7.2 million, or 6 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 34 percent to $88.9 million.
Number of subscriptions rose 38 percent in the quarter.
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official