TiVo revenue rises on higher subscriptions
(Reuters) - Digital video recorder pioneer TiVo Inc reported a higher quarterly revenue as its subscription base expanded.
Net loss was $15.8 million, or 13 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a profit of $7.2 million, or 6 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 34 percent to $88.9 million.
Number of subscriptions rose 38 percent in the quarter.
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand