TiVo revenue rises on higher subscriptions
(Reuters) - Digital video recorder pioneer TiVo Inc reported a higher quarterly revenue as its subscription base expanded.
Net loss was $15.8 million, or 13 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a profit of $7.2 million, or 6 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 34 percent to $88.9 million.
Number of subscriptions rose 38 percent in the quarter.
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |